Redokun has an integrated translation tool (Web Editor) which enables to translate Adobe InDesign files online.
See how to use the Web Editor to translate your InDesign documents in this video or follow the instructions below.
1. Upload your document in IDML file format. Visit this page to see how to export an IDML file from Adobe InDesign.
2. Choose the source language.
3. Choose the target language.
4. Choose the translator. You can also translate the document yourself by setting "(me)" as a translator.
5. Your translator will automatically be prompted to register and start with the document translation.
6. Your translator will start working on your InDesign document translation. You'll get an automated email when she/he is finished.
7. When the translation is finished the translator confirms her or his work and you receive a notification email. If you are translating the document yourself, confirm the translation before exporting the file by clicking "Confirm translation" in the Web Editor or the confirm icon in the document's detail page.
8. Download the translated InDesign file with the same styles as the original file.
To separate and preserve style changes or special characters Redokun uses tags (Link) and markers (Link). If the source language contains tags, then you should place each tag in the translated phrase.