Translate your InDesign files effortlessly
Streamline your process of translating InDesign documents with a simple tool that helps your team save more time. Focus only on translating your content rather than fixing your design across all languages.
- Simplify Your Workflow
- Accelerate Your Translation Process
- Automatically Preserve Your Document's Layout
- Track Your Progress with Ease
Simplify your translation workflow from day one
You can start using Redokun easily today without extensive training. The simplicity of Redokun helps you onboard your entire team quickly, so they can focus on getting things done and delivering results.
Just upload a document, select the target languages, and invite your team to translate using Redokun’s AI-powered translation interface.
Without installing any software, simply sign in and start translating wherever you are.
"Your UX is outstanding. It's just like you removed so much of the clutter."
"It takes about 1/10 of the time compared to having to do it manually."
Accelerate your translation efforts
Use Redokun’s simple AI translation tools to produce high-quality documents quickly while shortening your time to market. Content that used to take your team months to produce, now only takes a couple of days to finish.
Translate entire documents in seconds by using automated AI suggestions, as well as translations you’ve approved in the past. Your team only needs to review the output instead of translating everything manually.
Track the progress of all your languages easily
Translate, update, and exchange feedback on your documents without leaving Redokun. Keep everyone involved in the loop with just a few clicks. You’ll never have to start another email thread for every target language you need.
When you need a status update, just log into Redokun to view the progress of all languages. And ping team members to ensure they’re on the right track, no matter where they are.
Supercharge translations with
Redokun takes care of the tedious tasks that you don't have the time for
1. Upload your InDesign document.
- Log in to Redokun on your browser and upload your InDesign document.
- Take a break from those tired copy-paste keys as Redokun automatically extracts the text into neat segments for you.
- Select one or more target languages for your translation project.
- After that, you can assign your translators, colleagues, or partners for each target language by entering their email addresses. They will receive an email invite to access the document on Redokun and start working on it.
2. Translate your text without distractions.
- Redokun extracts your InDesign content and leaves only the text so you can focus solely on translating the content.
- The text is organized into neat segments, which your team can start translating in Redokun's Web Editor.
- Your team will also see page previews on the left of the screen. Previews give them important context about the document, such as where a segment would appear in the slide. Having this information helps them produce better translations.
Boosts translation productivity with instant 1- click suggestions.
Redokun helps your team translate faster and better with simple yet powerful translation tools, including Translation Memories, Machine Translation, and Glossary. Get instant AI-powered translation suggestions, and quickly reuse and repurpose your past translations when working on new documents. Projects become more efficient, cost-effective, and consistent across all content.
3. Download your translated InDesign file - with your original layout and design intact
- Lastly, you can download the translated version of your InDesign file once everything is complete.
- Your original layout, graphics, and styles will stay the same. The only difference is the text, which will be in the new language.
Use Redokun for more than just InDesign documents
Translate Illustrator, FrameMaker, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, and others without compromising formatting and layout.
Risk-free to test.
Easy to use.
No training required.
- Easy to use, even for busy marketing teams.
- No installation needed - it simply works in a browser.
- 14-day free trial.
- 30-day money-back policy if not satisfied.
Boost your team's productivity with Redokun
See how companies like yours are speeding up and scaling up their business with Redokun.
We often translate our marketing material into 4-6 languages and the InDesign task to re-enter the translation was previously managed by a single person taking 2-3 weeks for each, one after the other. Now it’s almost immediate and we can manage several languages at the same time.