Keep enjoying DeepL while getting rid of these productivity leaks in your translation workflow:
Manually selecting and extracting the text from your documents for translation. Copy-paste is not really a shortcut when you have hundreds of pages to go through.
Manually reproducing translated documents yourself by using a template. After translating the text, you have to insert the translations into the original template. It's a hassle if you have multiple target languages or a big document.
Having a different workflows for translating different types of documents. DeepL Pro only supports a limited range of file formats, so you need to figure out other ways to translate other documents your company use.
Reviewing each page and every document to ensure your language use is consistent. If your document uses special terms or terminology, their translations should be consistent... but checking that yourself means wasting more time.
Feeling unproductive due to slow or poor communication with the people who help you with the translations. Passing the text and instructions from one person to another could take quite a bit of back-and-forth if there's no structure to it.
Ultimately, you would lose money due to repetitive tasks and ineffective workflow.
Simplify your translation workflow from day one
You can start using Redokun easily without extensive training. The simplicity of our UI helps you onboard your entire team quickly, so they can focus on getting things done and delivering results.
"Your UX is outstanding. It's just like you removed so much of the clutter."
"It takes about 1/10 of the time compared to having to do it manually."
Accelerate your translation efforts
Use Redokun’s simple AI translation tools to produce high-quality documents quickly while shortening your time to market. Content that used to take your team months to produce, now only takes a couple of days to finish.
Track the progress of all your languages easily
Translate, update, and exchange feedback on your documents all in one place. When you need a status update, just log into Redokun to view the progress of all languages, and ping team members to ensure they’re on the right track, no matter where they are.
Supercharge translations with
Redokun takes care of the tedious tasks that you don't have the time for
1. Upload your brochure.
- Log in to Redokun on your browser and upload your document. You can upload InDesign, Word, FrameMaker, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and many other types of file.
- Take a break from those tired copy-paste keys as Redokun automatically extracts the text into neat segments for you.
- Select one or more target languages for your translation project.
- After that, you can assign your translators, colleagues, or partners for each target language by entering their email addresses. They will receive an email invite to access the document on Redokun and start working on it.
2. Translate your text without distractions.
Page preview available for InDesign and PowerPoint files only.
Boosts translation productivity with instant 1- click suggestions.
Redokun helps your team translate faster and better with simple yet powerful translation tools, including Translation Memories, Machine Translation, and Glossary. Get instant AI-powered translation suggestions, and quickly reuse and repurpose your past translations when working on new documents. Projects become more efficient, cost-effective, and consistent across all content.
3. Download your translated InDesign file - with your original layout and design intact
- Lastly, you can download the translated version of your brochure once everything is complete.
- Your original layout, graphics, and styles will stay the same. The only difference is the text, which will be in the new language.
Use Redokun for more than just brochure documents
Translate InDesign, FrameMaker, Illustrator, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, and others without compromising formatting and layout.
Risk-free to test.
Easy to use.
No training required.
- Easy to use, even for busy marketing teams.
- No installation needed - it simply works in a browser.
- 14-day free trial.
- 30-day money-back policy if not satisfied.
Boost your team's productivity with Redokun
See how companies like yours are speeding up and scaling up their business with Redokun.
We often translate our marketing material into 4-6 languages and the InDesign task to re-enter the translation was previously managed by a single person taking 2-3 weeks for each, one after the other. Now it’s almost immediate and we can manage several languages at the same time.