An InDesign translation plugin is only "a quick solution"
Plugins lack important features that ramp up translation speed and lower translation costs. Translation Memories and basic collaboration tools are notably missing.
Plugins are not always well maintained. It's entirely up to the third-party developers whether or not they want to update the plugin for bug fixes and Adobe updates. It also means minimal or no support if any issues arise.
Plugins lack terminology checks. Using a dedicated InDesign translation management system like Redokun you can ensure the correct use of terminology without having to put in more manual effort.
Plugins support only InDesign. Redokun is first and foremost a translation management system (TMS), which also happens to offer powerful InDesign translation features because that's what it was initially created for. Besides InDesign documents, you can also translate Illustrator, Word, FrameMaker, PowerPoint, and many other types of file.
Ultimately, you would lose money due to repetitive tasks and ineffective workflow.
Simplify your translation workflow from day one
You can start using Redokun easily without extensive training. The simplicity of our UI helps you onboard your entire team quickly, so they can focus on getting things done and delivering results.
"Your UX is outstanding. It's just like you removed so much of the clutter."
"It takes about 1/10 of the time compared to having to do it manually."
Accelerate your translation efforts
Use Redokun’s simple AI translation tools to produce high-quality documents quickly while shortening your time to market. Content that used to take your team months to produce, now only takes a couple of days to finish.
Track the progress of all your languages easily
Translate, update, and exchange feedback on your documents all in one place. When you need a status update, just log into Redokun to view the progress of all languages, and ping team members to ensure they’re on the right track, no matter where they are.
Supercharge translations with
Redokun takes care of the tedious tasks that you don't have the time for
1. Upload your InDesign document.
- Log in to Redokun on your browser and upload your InDesign document.
- Take a break from those tired copy-paste keys as Redokun automatically extracts the text into neat segments for you.
- Select one or more target languages for your translation project.
- After that, you can assign your translators, colleagues, or partners for each target language by entering their email addresses. They will receive an email invite to access the document on Redokun and start working on it.
2. Translate your text without distractions.
- Redokun extracts your InDesign content and leaves only the text so you can focus solely on translating the content.
- The text is organized into neat segments, which your team can start translating in Redokun's Web Editor.
- Your team will also see page previews on the left of the screen. Previews give them important context about the document, such as where a segment would appear in the slide. Having this information helps them produce better translations.
Boosts translation productivity with instant 1- click suggestions.
Redokun helps your team translate faster and better with simple yet powerful translation tools, including Translation Memories, Machine Translation, and Glossary. Get instant AI-powered translation suggestions, and quickly reuse and repurpose your past translations when working on new documents. Projects become more efficient, cost-effective, and consistent across all content.
3. Download your translated InDesign file - with your original layout and design intact
- Lastly, you can download the translated version of your InDesign file once everything is complete.
- Your original layout, graphics, and styles will stay the same. The only difference is the text, which will be in the new language.
Use Redokun for more than just InDesign documents
Translate Illustrator, FrameMaker, Word, Excel, PowerPoint files, and others without compromising formatting and layout.
Risk-free to test.
Easy to use.
No training required.
- Easy to use, even for busy marketing teams.
- No installation needed - it simply works in a browser.
- 14-day free trial.
- 30-day money-back policy if not satisfied.
Boost your team's productivity with Redokun
See how companies like yours are speeding up and scaling up their business with Redokun.
We often translate our marketing material into 4-6 languages and the InDesign task to re-enter the translation was previously managed by a single person taking 2-3 weeks for each, one after the other. Now it’s almost immediate and we can manage several languages at the same time.