Batch convert INDD files into IDML format
Follow these instructions to install a script that batch converts Adobe InDesign files to IDML file format.
- Close all the open documents in InDesign
- Choose Window > Utilities > Scripts
- Right click on User and choose Reveal in Finder (Mac) or Reveal in Explorer (PC)
- Unzip the 'batch_convert.jsxbin.zip' file
Download the script
- Copy the file 'batch_convert.jsxbin' in the 'Scripts Panel' folder
- Back to InDesign, click on 'batch_convert.jsxbin'
- Set IDML as a target format and choose an input and an output folder
- Click on 'OK', and wait for the script to complete the batch conversion.
Export/Import all the text inside your InDesign document
Translate your InDesign file with the integrated Web Editor